Who We Are
Enthalpy Analytical (Enthalpy) is a national network of accredited environmental laboratories designed to provide our clients with responsive turnaround, best-in-class testing support, innovative science, regulatory expertise, and high-quality data. Through our collaborative process we seek to answer the right question and provide the best data in support of our client needs, whether they be meeting permit and compliance requirements or providing science-based solutions for sound decision-making.
We support projects ranging from simple site assessments to large multi-disciplinary programs for a diverse group of partners and clients including:
- Environmental Consulting and Engineering Firms
- Ports and Harbors
- Federal, Municipal, and Local Agencies
- Petrochemical Refining and Energy
- Waste to Energy
Enthalpy is a wholly owned subsidiary of Montrose Environmental Group, Inc. providing environmental laboratory services as part of Montrose’s Measurement and Analytical Services division. Our services support Montrose’s mission to help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us. For more about Montrose visit www.montrose-env.com.
- 12 laboratories, 400+ chemists, biologists, environmental scientists, technical specialists, and industry experts nationwide
- Accreditations include The NELAC Institute (TNI), state programs, Department of Defense (DoD), and PFAS methods
- Full suite of environmental lab services including advanced and specialized sciences
- Download our Statement of Qualifications (SOQ)