A strong team for hard challenges.
Enthalpy understands the particular demands of ultratrace analyses in the environmental sector. Conducting successful analyses for dioxins, PCB congeners, and PAHs at these low detection limits is demanding, and the technology involved is sophisticated. When properly implemented, the accuracy and precision of ultratrace analyses using isotope dilution technology is state-of-the-art.
We know that getting the best accuracy and precision possible is no accident. We pair our deep knowledge with your specific requirements to design the analysis that best meets your needs and gives you the most reliable data available in the industry.
Each analyte class has its own special nuances, but certain enhancements are common to all.
- Using the maximum number of labeled standards that can practically be used, within commercial availability; this approach ensures the highest possible accuracy and precision
- Quality control samples that specifically address the most critical steps of the analysis that traditional laboratory quality control samples cannot
- Ultra-low background levels to ensure contamination-free analyses
- Comprehensive data assessment that offers insights into the measurement beyond simply meeting QC criteria
Our professionals monitor every step of the analysis (and potentially the sampling) to determine if and where losses occur. Data assessment allows us to determine the best action to take to correct any problems with the sampling or analysis, so we can deliver the best possible data, faster.
- USEPA Method 1668A
- USEPA Method 1668C
- USEPA Method 1613
- USEPA Method 8290
- USEPA Method 8280
- Modified USEPA Method 1668A
- USEPA Method 1614
- USEPA Method 23
- USEPA Method 0023A
- USEPA Method TO-9A
- Modified Method TO-13A
- CARB Method 428
- CARB Method 429
Check out our complete list of air services here.
- USEPA Method 1699
- Modified USEPA Method 1625
- USEPA Method 537, rev 1.1 and 537.1
- USEPA Method 533 (in development)
- PFAS Analysis with Isotope Dilution
- ISO 25101
- TOP Assay