Our team of technical experts provides consulting related to environmental toxicity. Our services include permit interpretation or negotiation, TRE preparation and execution, third-party data review, and QA auditing, and project planning.
In addition to providing superior testing capabilities, our team of technical experts adds value through a holistic understanding of the interface between multi-disciplinary science and multi-jurisdictional policy. Our group is able to deliver more than just a one-of-a-kind testing experience; we offer environmental toxicity consulting services to help our clients understand the regulatory atmosphere and to bridge the gap between dischargers and regulatory agencies. We can provide support for permit interpretation and negotiation, TRE plan preparation and execution, third-party data review, QA auditing and audit preparation, comment letters to regulatory agencies, study design, approach, and much more. Our goal is to use these tools to prevent compliance issues and delays.
- Permit review and negotiation
- TRE work plan development, refinement, and execution
- Regulatory policy review and comment
- Third-party data review and critical evaluation, audit services
- Site-specific criteria design and development
- Test design and method development for unique conditions or project-specific constraints
- Enforcement action support
- Assistance with Sampling and Analysis Plans (SAP) and Quality Assurance Project Plans (QAPP) that include toxicity
- Interlaboratory calibration
- Toxicity 101 training courses